3.14.2009

The Return of Phish




Hey guys! Did you hear? Its motherfuckin
PHISH!!!! After 3 nights at the Hampton Coliseum, its pretty easy to tell that Phish is back and playing their balls off. So far, the post-post hiatus shows have been fantastic from the Fluffhead opener all the way to the Tweezer Reprise on the final night. Soundboards were available for a while on LivePhish.com for no charge, but in case you missed the window of opportunity to grab those for free... you're welcome.



3.06.09
I: Fluffhead, Divided Sky, Chalkdust Torture, Sample in a Jar, Stash, I Didn't Know, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg, Farmhouse, NICU, Horn, Rift, Train Song, Water in the Sky, The Squirming Coil, David Bowie
II: Backwards Down The Number Line, Tweezer > Taste, Possum, Theme from the Bottom, First Tube, Harry Hood, Waste, You Enjoy Myself
E: Grind, Bouncing Around the Room, Loving Cup

DL



3.07.09

I: Back on the Train, Runaway Jim, Brian and Robert, Split Open and Melt, Heavy Things, Punch You in the Eye, Gumbo, Reba > Mexican Cousin, It's Ice, Halley's Comet, Beauty of a Broken Heart, Guelah Papyrus, Lawn Boy, Run Like an Antelope

II: Rock and Roll > Limb by Limb, Ghost > Piper > Birds of a Feather, Wolfman's Brother, Prince Caspian, Mike's Song > I am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Character Zero

E: A Day in the Life

DL



3.08.09

I: Sanity, Wilson, Foam, Bathtub Gin, Undermind, AC/DC Bag, My Friend My Friend, Scent of a Mule, All of These Dreams, Maze, She Thinks I Still Care, Army of One, Tube, Cars Trucks Buses, Free, Frankenstein

II: Down With Disease, Seven Below, The Horse> Silent in the Morning, Twist > Also Sprach Zarathustra > The Moma Dance, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Wading in the Velvet Sea, Slave to the Traffic Light
E: Contact, Bug, Tweezer Reprise

DL


(I forget exactly where these pics came from. If you are the owner and you wish for me to remove them, contact 63rdStRiddims@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment